Being sick is your excuse to stay at home, and snuggle up in your nice, warm bed, and play on your phone all day.
And no one can do anything about. Because your sick, right?
- You don’t have to run around doing jobs for people when your sick.
- You don’t have to wake up early to pack yourself a lunchbox when your sick
- You can’t take hours to choose the right clothes to wear, and then change it after 10 mins, when your sick,
In other words, it’s a dream come true.
But wait. I completely forgot…… You’re sick.
- You can’t go over to your friends house when your sick.
- You can’t take those good looking selfies when your sick – I mean, you look like a mess, you haven’t brushed your hair days.
- You can’t scream and yell out the words to your favourite song when your sick.
In other words, it’s a nightmare.
Well, being sick may keep you away from school, for a couple days, but what are you suppose to do. Sit around and do nothing.
Yep, pretty much.
When all you want to do is something productive, like… Run around and do jobs for people, wake up early make yourself a lunchbox, for no reason at all, and take hours choosing clothes to wear, when the only thing your going to be wearing are pj’s,
You feel like doing all the things you wouldn’t want to be doing normally.
And then, Woala, you wake up and your back to normal again, and you just want to sleep all day, and do what you were doing when you were sick.
What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're sick??
I like to make myself a cup of hot lemon and honey drink, and curl up in my bed.
Here, now you can try this drink for yourself:
Lemon and Honey Tea
- 1 Fresh Ginger Root
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2-4 Whole Cloves
- ½ Fresh Lemon
- 1 tsp Honey
- To make one mug full, start by heating 2 cups of water in a small pot.
- While you’re waiting for the water to boil start peeling a small piece of ginger, slice it into thin strips.
- Add the sliced ginger, 1 cinnamon stick and 2 cloves to the water and bring to a boil.
- Let the ingredients simmer for 15-20 minutes or longer if you would like a stronger flavor.
- Discard the cloves and ginger when finished but save the cinnamon stick for your next cup.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon honey, and juice from ½ lemon.
- Pour the tea into your favorite mug.
Hope you enjoy, Rosalie xx